- Case quantities cannot be split, unless by prior arrangement.
- All prices will be those ruling at date of dispatch, and orders are only accepted on this basis. Prices are subject to change without notice. The standard rate of VAT will apply.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information quoted. The company cannot, however, be held responsible for errors and omissions, or for the accuracy of the information supplied by the manufacturers.
- Until payment in full has been made to JDI Group for the goods, the goods shall remain the property of JDI Group, but the risk therein and all liabilities in respect thereof to third parties shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery.
- Any claim for shortages or damages on delivery must be made to the company in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- The suitability of any particular product for any particular purpose must be established by the purchaser. The company accepts no liability hereunder.
- Delivery will usually be made within 2 to 3 days. Delivery is carriage paid on orders of a minimum goods value of €100 including VAT.
- Where accounts for goods or services have been approved for credit, settlement terms are 30 days from date of invoice, unless agreed in writing by the JDI Group. Statements will be sent monthly. Further goods will not be delivered where an account is overdue.
- Goods returned for credit must be in "as new" condition and can only be accepted against a Collection Note. The return of goods supplied in accordance with instruction from the customer is subject to a handling charge of 12 per cent of invoice value plus collection charges. Non-stock items supplied against orders cannot be returned for credit.
|Terms and Conditions
for full details on our terms and conditions please contact us