Bremmer AIRstorm Features and Benefits
- 12 air nozzles dry your hands simultaneously
- The high-speed motor saves energy using only 550 watts of power.
- The shorter drying time combined with lower power consumption saves money and massively reduces your carbon footprint.
- 10 second drying time, 3 times the speed of traditional hand dryers.A conventional hand dryer uses about 2400W and takes 30-40 seconds to dry hands.
- The Bremmer AIRstorm is also exceptionally quiet when compared with other leading brands in its class.
- The heater on/off switches give you greater control over the unit allowing you to save energy.
- Throw out those paper towels. 98% cheaper than paper towels, NO disposal problems , NO blocked drains, NO landfill
- Tough stainless steel cover
- Chromed metal spout
- On/off heating controls optimize energy efficiency and user comfort
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Sensor Distance:50-200mm
Fitting, servicing and maintenance of the Bremmer are all extremely easy it can be cleaned with a soft towel and warm water, with a little detergent if required. The units air filter needs to be cleaned from time to time.
|Noise Output||68dB @ 1 Metre|
|Operating Voltage||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Warm Air Speed Output||30m/s|
|Air Output Temperature||30-50°C|
|Motor Type||550W Brushed|
|Motor Thermal Protection||Cut off after 50 seconds|
|Heater Thermal Protection||Cut off after 50 seconds|
|Drying Time||8-10 seconds|
|Circuit Operation||Infrared Automatic, self adjusting|
|Timing Protection||Cut off after 50 seconds|