These Bremmer blade hand dryers, with muliple jets on each side of the blade, blasting past each other at a combined 648 km/h it dries in seconds. Includes antibaterial coating and HEPA filter. Built using Bremmer premium components. It also has a viewing window on the reservoir so it can be visually checked if its full (so it doesn't overflow). Its revolutionary design relies on heating air with or without the use of a heating element (dependent on how warm your bathroom is) and on a sensor on each blade to track precisely when hands are inserted or removed in the blue dry zone.
Bremmer Hand Dryer Features and Benefits
- 14 air jets on both sides dry your hands simultaneously
- Uses 85 to 90% less energy
- The high-speed motor saves energy using only 800 watts of power. The shorter drying time combined with lower power consumption saves money and massively reduces your carbon footprint. A conventional hand dryer uses about 2400W and takes 30-40 seconds to dry hands.
- The Bremmer is also exceptionally quiet when compared with other leading brands in its class.
- The Bremmer hand dryer has two infrared sensors that detects your hands from different directions simultaneously. This means it always starts when needed. A conventional hand dryer has only one sensor and can fail to detect hands properly.
- Speed adjustment with power on/off switches and heater on/off switches give you greater control over the unit allowing you to save energy.
- The reduced noise level makes the unit enjoyable to use and less intrusive.
- The HEPA filter protects against dust and dirt and a special antibacterial coating where you place your hands kills germs.
- Throw out those paper towels. 98% cheaper than paper towels, NO disposal problems , NO blocked drains, NO landfill