A stylish, well-constructed portable ice machine from Polar, designed for stress-free ice production in small bars, cafes and restaurants.
As a manual fill machine, there's no need for a permanent water connection - simply lift the lid, fill the water reservoir and fresh ice will fill the internal removable basket (holds approximately 120 cubes). This means the machine can be positioned where its needed most, whether that's in a meeting room, behind a bar or even in a kitchen as vital extra ice capacity.
The front panel ensures simple, user-friendly operation, allowing you to select different sizes of ice as required - perfect if you're using smaller glasses. In addition, you can manually start or stop cycles depending on demand, reducing running costs during quieter hours.
Polar C-Series ice machines are designed for professional use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for small-scale ice production or for areas where a mains water connection isn't easily available.
- Capacity Bin 2kg, water tank 3.9Ltr
- Dimensions 415(H) x 365(W) x 420(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Output 17kg/24hr
- Power Type 220-240V. 150W. 0.7A single phase.
- Refrigerant R600a
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 18kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost €0,00 ¿ based on €0.17 per unit
- Easy-access 2kg capacity ice bin - ready for immediate use
- Size selection allows you to choose ice that best suits your drinks menu
- Produces up to 12 bullet-shaped cubes every 10 minutes - great for low-level demand
- User-friendly push-button controls ensure a simple operation with little training required
- Lid helps to maintain temperature and keep ice free from contaminants
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction
- Simple, manual defrost function helps to keep the unit performing at its best
- Sturdy feet enable countertop positioning for easy access
- Manual fill - no water or drainage connection required
- Supplied with food-safe ice scoop