- Case quantities cannot be split, unless by prior arrangement.
- All prices will be those ruling at date of dispatch, and orders are only accepted on this basis. Prices are subject to change without notice. The standard rate of VAT will apply.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information quoted. The company cannot, however, be held responsible for errors and omissions, or for the accuracy of the information supplied by the manufacturers.
- Until payment in full has been made to JDI Group for the goods, the goods shall remain the property of JDI Group, but the risk therein and all liabilities in respect thereof to third parties shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery.
- Any claim for shortages or damages on delivery must be made to the company in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- The suitability of any particular product for any particular purpose must be established by the purchaser. The company accepts no liability hereunder.
- Delivery will usually be made within 2 to 3 days. Delivery is carriage paid on orders of a minimum goods value of €70 excluding VAT.
- Where accounts for goods or services have been approved for credit, settlement terms are 30 days from date of invoice, unless agreed in writing by the JDI Group. Statements will be sent monthly. Further goods will not be delivered where an account is overdue.
- Returns & Cancellations: All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations. Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order. Goods must be returned in their original packaging so as to eliminate the risk of damage to the goods. Failure to do so will result in a charge being levied against the customer for any damage caused during transportation. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Collection and restocking charge of 15% of order value can be applied where necessary. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
|Terms and Conditions
for full details on our terms and conditions please contact us